Saturday, March 2, 2013

Long time No see??

And the need to write down my thoughts strikes again. God how I missed this. But now I want to write about more just random thoughts that come to my mind. Enough of that.

Lets start about my latest addiction - Pinterest. How I am in love with this new photo sharing website. Every pinboard tells a different story. Everytime I visit Pinterest, I feel there is so much to explore out there. And not just clothes. Food, places, art and the list goes on. And everytime it makes me think about how little time we have to really do all the things that we want to do. Like go on that vacation with your college buddies or make that scrapbook for your little niece.

Oops! There I go again.. blabbering about my thoughts. Well bad habits die hard you see. Anyhoo, back to Pinterest, how amazing is this website. You can learn anything from making that perfect pesto omelette to tying that perfect fishtail. A whole gamut of things you can learn on Pinterest.

It just makes me want to leave everything and go backpacking across the globe. Guess my wanderlust is getting stronger by the day :)

P.S. My friends on the blogosphere, I missed you! Will be visiting your blogs very soon :)

Love,
Raey

1 comment:

  1. It is not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am visiting this web page dailly and get pleasant information
    from here everyday.

    My site: quantrim purchase

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that??