Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ok.Get Up!

I want to write. I want to write something interesting. Been away for so long that there are too many things to say, too many experiences to share. Where do I even begin! Life is teaching me a lesson everyday. I can see myself growing with each experience. And its all happening so fast. Just a couple of months ago I had absolutely nothing going on. Now there's so much. Sometimes more than I can handle. But its fine. Its something that I needed. I had always craved for independence. Now I have realized it comes with responsibilities. I am learning to take risks, to accept failure, to own up my mistakes, to rise up to challenge. I am learning to be assertive. I am learning to love without any expectations. I was living in oblivion. Not anymore. I am more determined than ever before.

Source: Tumblr

Love,
Raey

2 comments:

  1. It is a life long journey of learning. It never ends ... as soon as you feel you have figured something out, the next thing is just around the corner! :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tanvi - I totally agree with that :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that??