Saturday, August 6, 2011

Conversation with Her

Talking to you feels like I'm talking to my soul. You are my other half. I'll go the cliched way and quote Tom Cruise in the movie Jerry Macguire - "You complete me." And it couldn't be more true. You are my best friend,my sister and most importantly my soul friend. I don't have to explain anything to you. You just understand everything. We are always in the same situation at the very same time and sometimes its just so scary! Its also how like-minded we are. You held me when I cried. You nursed my broken heart. You cheered me up when I was down in the dumps.Together we had the craziest moments! Just thinking about them makes me laugh like I laughed at that very time. Zillion pictures clicked to capture every moment.We have the most hilarious conversations ever that only the two of us can understand.

"Chamaiya..ssup??"

"Item..Missing you ya.Come back soon."



Start singing a crazy song *Kuwa ma dub jaungi'* (For those who don't know, its a song from a Bollywood movie Page 3)

Only the two of us know what part of our brain triggered to sing such songs out loud :P

We both love Pink to the core.


We both love watching 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' & 'How I Met Your Mother' (Yes, you are soooo Lily, Hope you find your Marshall soon!)




Countless photos of us...



When I look at you I feel like I am looking in the mirror. You never let me give up on anything and at times even on myself. You're my sunshine. The world suddenly seems much brighter when we are together. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Thinking about the time we've spent together makes me smile and cry at the same time.

All photos courtesy : Tumblr


So babe, all I wanna say is 'I LOVE YOU BESTIE' xoxo

Love,
Raey

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww so so cute. You are blessed to have a friend like this..May God always keep your friendship blessed..:)
    These are the few and very precious relations we have..and the ones who find the true-st are so lucky!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog..though I am late in replying. I hope gravity hair (Read Humidity :P) aren't a problem anymore:)
    Pls do visit me again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I got a similar relation with my sister. VERYY similar yours. ;)
    And now, all of a sudden i miss her to much!
    Your blog wants me call her up, right away ant that's what i'm gonna do!
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post remind me of my own sister!
    And our little photo session at the airports, unfortunately she lives in Mumbai and I in Delhi. :/
    We do share a VERYYY similar bond! This totally makes me miss her more!
    Thanks! And i shall call her right away!
    Keep up the fab job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that??